Email Statement Enhancements coming December 29, 2020
Email statements will be available through Internet Banking after December 29, 2020. We are converting all current Email Statement customers over to view their statements on Internet Banking.
- If you already have an Internet Banking login, you will just click on the new “Statements” tab to view your statements.
- If you do not have Internet Banking, you will receive a letter to provide you with a log in ID and password to view statements by December 31, 2020.
- If you do not currently receive Email Statements but would like to enroll, you can self-enroll by clicking on the “Statements” tab in Internet Banking after December 29, 2020 or contact your local Heartland National Bank location.
Statements prior to December 29, 2020 will remain available on the eStatement portal until they are converted to the new system. Statements will be converted by January 31, 2020. Contact your local Heartland National Bank office if you have any questions or concerns about this change.
Sign Up for Free eStatements
Receive your bank statement electronically instead of by regular mail. It's a fast, safe, and convenient way to receive and store your account information. Plus it's nice for the environment.
- 24/7 Availability
- Statements Archived for 24 Months
- Monthly email notification when available
- No paper waste
Already signed up? Login to our eStatement portal